W. Klitschko engaged to Panettiere
NEW YORK (AP)
"Nashville" star Hayden Panettiere is confirming her engagement to boxing champ Wladimir Klitschko.
WANT SEXIER SPORTS?
- See Miesha Tate's sexy cover
- Model dating another SEC QB?
- Paulina Gretzky's top is on firrrrrre!
- US soccer stars rock sexy costumes
- Cheerleaders site hacked by porn
- Kanye saved Khloe-Lamar marriage?
- SF residents call Nike, get phone sex
- Gronk offers his services to the ladies
- MLB helps Kanye, Kim K hook up
Appearing on Wednesday's "Live with Kelly and Michael," the 24-year-old actress was flashing a large diamond ring that prompted host Kelly Ripa to inquire what it might signify.
Panettiere confirmed she's engaged as the studio audience cheered. She added that she and longtime boyfriend Klitschko haven't set a wedding date.
Panettiere made her entrance on the show wearing a huge, live boa constrictor meant to startle host Michael Strahan, who is not a snake fancier.
Clearly Panettiere's ring, and big news, upstaged even her pet reptile.
On ABC's "Nashville," Panettiere plays scheming up-and-coming country music star Juliette Barnes.