Watch Packers fan have complete meltdown during Sunday's game
JAN 06, 2014 6:32p ET
Since this is 2014, one of his friends recorded it all on video for the world to see.
Watch the video then we'll countdown all the greatness/sadness that was captured. By the way, folks, TURN YOUR PHONE SIDEWAYS WHEN FILMING. We can't say that enough.
Warning: You're going to hear a lot of bad words if you press play on this youtube video. If you don't want to hear bad words don't press play and go on with the rest of your life:
Now let's countdown the greatness/sadness:
1. Nothing like watching a grown man lose his mind over his favorite team ... while wearing pajama pants with his favorite team's logo on them.
2. Loved how he quickly realized that ripping off his shirt wasn't a good thing to do and then casually slipped on a hoodie. Nothing says "I'm so upset" like quietly putting on a sweatshirt after ripping off your shirt.
3. Yelling defensive suggestions at the TV at the top of your lungs probably isn't going to help matters.
4. Quietly ripping the Packers flag off the wall and then taking down the framed Packers photos doesn't make things awkward at all for the other folks in the room. Nope, just a grown man doing his thing. Sending a message to the squad.
5. I love how his buddies just sit there in an awkward silence while their pal loses it. Seemed like a great time to throw in a barb or two.
6. The game was still tied at that moment! You figure a guy wearing Packers pajamas would have a little more faith in his team, no?
(H/T Bleacher Report)