Clattenburg to return for London derby
Referee Mark Clattenburg will return to action this Sunday, the Premier League has announced.
- Chelsea chief meets elite refs
- Clattenburg to return for London derby
- Mark Clattenburg cleared by FA
- Police drops investigation
- Clattenburg off duty once again
- Ferguson refuses to believe claims
- Police launch formal investigation
- Ref stood down, FA starts probe
- Referees' union backs Clattenburg
- Chelsea reports ref to Premier League
- PL referees ponder Chelsea boycott
- Video: PFA exec comments on case
Less than 24 hours after being cleared by the Football Association of making a racist comment to Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel, the Premier League confirmed Clattenburg has been appointed as fourth official for the London derby between Tottenham and West Ham at White Hart Lane.
Since the controversy surrounding the alleged comments made by
Clattenburg on October 28, the official had been relieved of duties due to both the FA and the police conducting investigations.