Serie A

Milan denies Balotelli story

Share This Story

   
 

AC Milan has denied reports striker Mario Balotelli was involved in an argument with police after parking illegally on Thursday.

The club says ''normal checks'' were carried out on Balotelli's car but that ''there was no argument.''

Earlier, Italian media reports said Balotelli, who was on his way to collect friends, was told to move his car when he stopped in a no-parking zone in front of Milan's Linate airport.

The Italy striker did so, but then parked again illegally. Balotelli was fined by the traffic police for not having his insurance documents on him.

Balotelli allegedly reacted badly, getting into a heated discussion with them, and passing police had to intervene to calm the situation.

Balotelli returned to Italy last week in a 20 million euros ($27 million) transfer from Manchester City.

Member Comments

Please note by clicking on "Post comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Use and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be Polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

powered by