Trezeguet signs for River Plate
- Luca Toni leaves Juve for Al Nasr
- Inter inks Internacional's Juan
- Ream finally seals Bolton move
- Onuoha joins QPR revolution
- Amauri leaves Juve for Fiorentina
- Cahill finally completes Chelsea move
- Gibson leaves United for Everton
- Trezeguet signs for River Plate
- Robbie Keane seals Villa loan move
- Maxwell signs for PSG from Barcelona
- Borriello moving from Roma to Juve
- Man Utd striker joins QPR on loan
- Germany winger Reus to join Dortmund
- Henry completes loan return to Arsenal
Former France striker David Trezeguet has been unveiled as a River Plate player as he returns to Argentina, the country where he began his career.
The 34-year-old, who started off at Argentinian side Platense, had been expected to complete his move last month after a short spell in the United Arab Emirates with Bani Yas.
The Buenos Aires giants are currently in the second tier of Argentinian league after being relegated for the first time in their history, but nonetheless Trezeguet is relishing a different type of test.
Trezeguet told as.com: "I'm aware that the situation is more complicated - to play in the second division which is predominantly more physical, and I think it will be like this. I feel good, and I am looking forward."