Ancelotti hasn't chosen Madrid's 1st-choice keeper
Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti has yet to decide whether Iker Casillas or Diego Lopez will be his first-choice goalkeeper.
Madrid's new Italian manager also refused Sunday to talk about Tottenham winger Gareth Bale, whose transfer to the Spanish club appears imminent.
Ancelotti started Lopez in Madrid's Spanish league opener last weekend - a hard-fought 2-1 win over Real Betis - but he wouldn't say who will be in goal for Monday's match at Granada.
Ancelotti added that regardless of which keeper plays, the decision ''won't be definitive.''
Casillas was benched last season by former coach Jose Mourinho, a move that drew heavy criticism from a large section of Madrid's fans.
''I'm fortunate to have two fantastic goalkeepers,'' Ancelotti said.
The former AC Milan manager skillfully dodged repeated questions regarding Bale, who has been in the southern resort town of Marbella since Saturday.
''It's a question I don't like to speak about for two reasons,'' Ancelotti said. ''First, Gareth Bale is not a player of Real Madrid at this moment, and second I need to have respect for my players who stay here and focus on the game for tomorrow. I hope the end of the market will arrive soon.''
Later on Sunday, Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas also did his best to avoid the issue of where Bale will play this season.
''There is interest from Real Madrid, but I'm not sure if the transfer will happen or not,'' Villas-Boas said.
The Portuguese coach added that Bale had been allowed two days off due to a foot injury, thus excusing him from Sunday's 1-0 win over Swansea.
Madrid's offer for Bale is reportedly similar to the 80 million pounds ($131 million) it paid for Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009.
The massive bid drew criticism from Gerardo Martino, Barcelona's new Argentine coach, who on Saturday called it ''a lack of respect considering how the world is right now.''
Ancelotti responded with strong words for his fellow newcomer to Spain.
''(Martino) hasn't been here long. He still doesn't understand how football in Europe works nor how his own club works,'' Ancelotti said.
In June, Barcelona paid Santos (euro) 57 million ($74 million) to acquire the 21-year-old Neymar.