Two fans arrested for alleged racism
RACISM: THE BIG ISSUE
- CSKA denies Toure racism
- Six Charlton supporters jailed
- Lazio punished again by UEFA
- Hughton suffers racist abuse
- Blatter blasts level of Roma fine
- UEFA fines Inter for fan behavIor
- Boateng relives ordeal in court
- Millwall supporter charged
- Dani Alves hits out at racist chants
- Japan star leaves Slovakia over racism
- Boateng walks off pitch in protest
- FA approves new anti-racism plan
- Zenit fans release shocking manifesto
- Fan arrested for alleged racist tweet
- New arrivals to have cultural lessons
- Clattenburg cleared of racism | Video
The two men have been bailed to return to later this month and the Metropolitan Police is also investigating incidents of coin-throwing at the game at Stamford Bridge.
Coins and other objects were thrown in the direction of Chelsea's players as they celebrated Frank Lampard's goal in the 2-0 victory over the Hammers.
The Football Association said it will liaise with the police and the two clubs involved.
Police later confirmed the two men arrested were from the section of West Ham fans at Stamford Bridge.