Haney to host FOX Sports Radio show
Hank Haney dished on his years as Tiger Woods' swing coach in a tell-all book and brought golf to reality TV on "The Haney Project." Now he has a new platform to talk Tiger and everything else about the game of golf.
ALL TIGER, ALL THE TIME
- Does Elin approve of Tiger-Vonn?
- Tiger responds to 'fried chicken' line
- Behind Tiger's feud with Sergio
- Sergio: I don't need Tiger as friend
- Tiger: No plans for truce with Sergio
- Tiger wins at TPC; Sergio falters
- Lusetich: Tiger isn't to blame
- Tiger: I never considered withdrawing
- Woods dodges DQ at Masters
Haney will host "The Hank Haney Show" on FOX Sports Radio starting Sept. 8. The show, which will air from 8 to 10 a.m. ET, will feature Haney's expert analysis on the top players and events, interviews with celebrities, insiders and fans, and tips on how to become a better golfer.
“I am thrilled to launch 'The Hank Haney Show' and could not be more excited to have the FOX Sports Radio team behind me. I can’t wait to start talking with golf fans across the country every Saturday!” Haney said in a statement.
Haney spent six years teaching Woods and operates golf academies in Texas, South Carolina and China. He has instructed more than 200 touring professionals, authored four golf instruction books, produced 14 instructional golf videos and contributed to numerous publications including Golf Digest, for whom he serves as a monthly contributor.