- Update On Cincinnati Closer Aroldis Chapman
- Video: Watch Reds prospect Donald Lutz hit for the cycle
- Somehow Billy Hamilton Went From 1st To 3rd On A Weak Grounder To The Mound
- Reds move up five spots in latest batch of MLB power rankings
- Video: Watch Billy Hamilton beat out routine grounder to first base for a single
- Speedy Billy Hamilton beats out a grounder, to first base
- Why things are turning around for the Cincinnati Reds
- Bailey and Reds win again at Wrigley, 8-2
- Reds activate reliever Marshall
- Brandon Phillips pulls off epic photo bomb
Jon Paul Morosi reports on the Cubs' unfortunate loss to the Diamondbacks and so...
Evan Gattis talks about Atlanta's 3-1 win over the Marlins.
Josh Wilson gives his thoughts on his play following the Rangers' win over the O...
LATEST NEWS FROM YARDBARKER
Update On Cincinnati Closer Aroldis Chap...
According to John Fayman the Cincinnati Reds closer, Aroldis Chapman, threw a 45 pitch bullpen sessi...
Brandon Phillips’s photobomb game is str...
Tweet Cincinnati Reds second baseman Brandon Phillips has a pretty good handle on social medi...
- Schumaker not ready to dive in yet
- Skip Schumaker out a month after dislocating shoulder
- Reds' Skip Schumaker injures his shoulder
- Reds' Schumaker won't require shoulder surgery
- Reds' Schumaker leaves game with injury
|Latest Fantasy News|
Tue. Apr 22, 2014 Source: RotoWire
|News: Schumaker (shoulder) is getting closer to beginning a rehab assignment, but the team is working on building his strength first. "I think he's over the pain hurdle," manager Bryan Price said on Monday. "When you have an injury like that, where it really hurts him is his ability to maintain his strength because he is so limited in what he can do with his shoulder. We're really focusing on increasing his strength and once he gets to that place, we'll get him back out into games. He's chomping at the bit to play. We're going to be a little bit conservative just to make sure we can get Skip back as close to 100 percent as we can get him this year." [+]|
|LAST & NEXT GAME|
|STATS VS. NEXT OPPONENT|
|Apr 23||PIT||No player stats with this opponent.|
|Season & Career|
|Fantasy Points By Date|
|No Stats Available|
Fox Sports Store
|Majestic Cincinnati Reds Red AC Classic Therma Base Performance Hoodie Sweatshirt||http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_Cincinnati_Reds/browse/featuredproduct/456167/source/foxsports_prsp_ca||http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_456000/ff_456167_xl.jpg&w=100||59.99||Majestic Cincinnati Reds Red AC Classic Therma Base Performance Hoodie Sweatshir..|
|Nike Cincinnati Reds Belongs to the Red Local T-Shirt - Red||http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_Cincinnati_Reds/browse/featuredproduct/799428/source/foxsports_prsp_ca||http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_799000/ff_799428_xl.jpg&w=100||27.95||Nike Cincinnati Reds Belongs to the Red Local T-Shirt - Red|
|Majestic Cincinnati Reds Toddler Girls Replica Jersey - White/Pink||http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_Cincinnati_Reds/browse/featuredproduct/852571/source/foxsports_prsp_ca||http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_852000/ff_852571_xl.jpg&w=100||33.99||Majestic Cincinnati Reds Toddler Girls Replica Jersey - White/Pink|
No 2014 Stats Available
Bats: L Throws: R
Born: 2/3/1980, Torrance, California
College: UC-Santa Barbara
ON 15-DAY DL (Dislocated left shoulder - out 4-6 weeks)