This is what the end of the Auto Club 400 looked like from Joey Logano's point of view. It's all here - the bumping with Denny Hamlin, the fight with Tony Stewart.... and an impressive hood leap by one of Logano's crew members.
Aside from the injury to Denny Hamlin, NASCAR Chairman Brian France says the Auto Club 400 was a “prototype event” for the sport. More on this, and other NASCAR happenings, in your Last Lap for Tuesday, March 27th.
- Brian France pleased with action, contact at California [Sporting News]
- Recapping Stewart Vs. Logano [Start 'N' Park Blog]
- E! News reporter pushes 130 mph with Clint Bowyer [E! Online]
- Dale Jr. and Tiger #1 at the same time again [Associated Press]
- Can Denny Hamlin make The Chase? [SPEED]
- Aerial photography of every NASCAR track [Imgur]
- Surprise or expected: NASCAR did not hand out penalties [Motorsport.com]