Are windy track conditions a driver concern or a driver excuse? In this week's edition of "Teardown", Race Hub's Matt Clark and crew chief Robert "Bootie" Barker talk Kansas wind gusts, as well as the #2 team's fuel issues.
Is it true? Could Dodge be returning to NASCAR? Reportedly, Chrysler is talking to potential teams to bring back Dodge in the sport.
Read more on this - and other NASCAR happenings - in your Last Lap for Monday, April 22nd.
- Dodge may be headed back to NASCAR [Beyond The Flag]
- SPEED Exclusive - Kurt Busch Talks V8 Supercars [SPEED]
- Earth Day is every day for NASCAR, industry [Yahoo Sports]
- NASCAR Regular Wins X Games Gold [Crave Online]
- Winners and losers from Kansas Speedway [Bleacher Report]
- 10 Ways NASCAR Can Teach Us How to Invest Better [The Motley Fool]