FOX Sports Exclusive
Virtual Pit Reporter: News on top 25 Cup teams
Share This Story
1) Matt Kenseth | 2) Jimmie Johnson | 3) Denny Hamlin
4) Dale Earnhardt Jr. | 5) Jeff Burton | 6) Kevin Harvick | 7) Jeff Gordon
8) Mark Martin | 9) Kasey Kahne | 10) Kyle Busch | 11) Tony Stewart
12) Carl Edwards | 13) Greg Biffle | 14) Casey Mears | 15) Brian Vickers
16) Kurt Busch | 17) Ryan Newman | 18) Clint Bowyer | 19) Bobby Labonte
20) Scott Riggs | 21) Martin Truex Jr. | 22) Dale Jarrett | 23) Elliott Sadler
24) Jamie McMurray | 25) Reed Sorenson
23) Elliott Sadler, No. 19 Dodge, Evernham Motorsports
This week: Sadler has one win and three top-10 finishes in nine starts at Texas. "We expect the No. 19 Dodge Dealers/UAW Dodge Charger to be very competitive at Texas," said Sadler. "I've had success at the mile-and-a-half tracks in the past, and Evernham Motorsports certainly has a history of impressive performances at those tracks."
Last week: Sadler ended up 21st at Atlanta. "We just missed on the setup at the start of the race and got ourselves in a hole we couldn't dig out of," said Sadler. "My team kept working on the race car and we finally got it to turn in the corners, but we had too much to make up."
Etc.: Sadler says his team wants to "end the season on a positive note, so these next three races are very important to the 19 team. We're looking to build momentum for the 2007 season." Go back to the top