Report: Thomas, Bulls agree to deal
LeBron James is one of many free agents making important decisions.
- Free agency buzz: Latest big news
- Rosen: Shaq can help Celtics
- Power Rankings: Who's No. 1 now?
- Free agency winners and losers
- Rosen: Free agents gone bust
- FOX Sports Ohio: Questions for Cavs
- Rosen: Heat's failure would be good
- Lawrence: Time for Knicks' Plan B
- Kriegel: Knicks overpay, as usual
- Rosen: Amar'e-D'Antoni, not again!
- Summer of LeBron page
The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the deal has not been finalized. Several outlets reported late Thursday that Thomas was headed to Chicago.
Thomas has averaged 8.8 points and 7.0 rebounds for seven teams in his 15-year career, including a seven-season run with the New York Knicks.
He averaged only 3.0 points and 4.2 rebounds with Milwaukee last season, but was effective in the playoffs, contributing 7.9 rebounds as the Bucks pushed Atlanta to seven games.