- Detroit Lions involved in one of the 10 best games on 2014 NFL schedule
- Detroit Lions have one of the best tight ends in the 2014 Draft in today for pre-draft visit
- Cover32 staff does its mock draft; Detroit Lions end up with a cornerback
- Lions plan a one-two punch with Bush, Bell
- Power Rankings: Detroit Lions have had one of worst offseasons in NFL so far
- Three and Out: Lions say timing of Suh re-signing doesn't matter
- Ihedigbo brings winning pedigree to Lions
- Project Stafford? Seems like Lions' plan
- Suh a no-show at Lions' voluntary workouts
- Lions will face Burleson in preseason opener
Peter Schrager breaks down what the Seahawks need from the 2014 NFL Draft.
Mike Francesa says Chris Johnson could be good for the Jets as long as he knows ...
Check out highlights of former Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel ahead of the...
LATEST NEWS FROM YARDBARKER
Lions plan a one-two punch with Bush, Be...
The Detriot Lions plan on splitting time between running backs Reggie Bush and Joique Bell, offensiv...
Detroit Lions bring back veteran cornerb...
The Detroit Lions have brought back their best cornerback from last season, Rashean Mathis. Signed t...
|Latest Fantasy News|
Thu. Apr 10, 2014 Source: RotoWire
|News: Broyles (Achilles) was cleared to join the Lions for their voluntary conditioning workouts, according to MLive.com [+]|
|Season & Career|
|Fantasy Points By Week|
Born: 4/9/1988, Norman, Oklahoma
NFL Experience: 3rd season
Drafted: 2012 - Rd 2
(54th overall by the Lions)