Broncos' Wolfe suffers neck injury
TRAINING CAMP INJURIES
- Steelers WR Burress out for season
- Season over for injured Saints duo
- Packers LT Bulaga opts for surgery
- Second Eagles wideout tears ACL
- Chargers WR Alexander tears ACL
- 49ers CB Culliver tears ACL
- Seahawks' Harvin needs surgery
- Eagles WR Maclin tears ACL
- Ravens TE Pitta out for season
- Photos: NFL major injuries
Wolfe was hurt with 9 minutes left in the quarter and on Seattle's first offensive drive. He was hurt being blocked on a running play in which Seattle's Robert Turbin gained 8 yards. The Broncos said Wolfe was being evaluated for a cervical spine injury and had movement in all of his extremities.
Denver coach John Fox said after the Broncos' 40-10 loss to Seattle that a CT scan revealed no broken bones and the team was awaiting results of an MRI.
Wolfe was expected to travel back to Denver on the charter flight.