FOX Sports Exclusive
The Daily Buzz: Tuesday, June 25
Have you caught your breath yet after Monday night's stunning conclusion of the Stanley Cup Final?
Good, because neither has this woman:
We don't blame you for getting caught up in the NHL hysteria, so here's some of what you may have missed while you were celebrating Monday's win on the streets of Chicago:
• A fight broke out at a LeSean McCoy charity softball game.
• Knicks super-fan Spike Lee partied with the Heat after Game 7 in Miami last week.
• Texas A&M-Alabama is already a tough ticket.
• Watch your head, LeBron:
• MJD plays some golf.
• Seems Derek Holland got kicked out of a Counting Crows concert on Monday:
Off to enjoy a sweet lol concert of the counting crows. Should be a good time— Derek Holland (@Dutch_Oven45) June 24, 2013
Did u know that u can get kicked out of a concert for 1 standing up and enjoying the concert an 2 taking to many pictures.Thanks New Jersey— Derek Holland (@Dutch_Oven45) June 25, 2013
Please remember to never have fun in New Jersey because it's not acceptable in their eyes!!! Stay classy New Jersey #fistpumps for what?— Derek Holland (@Dutch_Oven45) June 25, 2013
New Jersey has a lot of fun at concerts.......on a good note counting crows was a awesome thanks for a great show— Derek Holland (@Dutch_Oven45) June 25, 2013
Note to self if there is ever concert in Newark New Jersey don't ever go because it is frowned apon to have fun at the concert ha thanks NJ— Derek Holland (@Dutch_Oven45) June 25, 2013
• Roller derby is on a roll.
• Fans can help Nerlens Noel pick a draft-night suit.
• Adrian Peterson's rehab secret? Wii, of course:
• Bernard Hopkins to RG3: Run from Donovan McNabb.
• Michigan quarterback Devin Gardner: "We will beat Ohio State."
• Cat on field delays minor league baseball game.
• Two college baseball players hurt in car crash.
• A 2014 cornerback recruit says Ole Miss hosts monthly KKK rallies:
Lemme get off Ole miss I'm sorry people y'all ain't racist....y'all just have KKK marches every month— Tyga Sims lll (@marlon_humphrey) June 24, 2013
• Nick Van Exel happy to be back in Milwaukee.
• You can buy Bernie Williams' house.
• Andrew Shaw dropped an F-bomb on live TV after Game 1, then did it again after Game 6:
• Another journalist is judging a professional athlete for his tattoos.
• This is one way to honor your favorite NFL team:
• The Royals have an interesting closer.
• How will John Tortorella fare in Vancouver?
• Alex Rodriguez is on Twitter. Go say hi.
• Calgary Flames mascot Harvey the Hound was, sadly, lost in the floods at the Saddledome:
• Drew Brees and Tom Brady teamed up for a column in the San Francisco Chronicle.
• What's a Corky Miller quiz?
• D-Wade's son has game like his dad: