No such thing as bad publicity, eh?
WANT SEXIER SPORTS?
- See Miesha Tate's sexy cover
- Model dating another SEC QB?
- Paulina Gretzky's top is on firrrrrre!
- US soccer stars rock sexy costumes
- Cheerleaders site hacked by porn
- Kanye saved Khloe-Lamar marriage?
- SF residents call Nike, get phone sex
- Gronk offers his services to the ladies
- MLB helps Kanye, Kim K hook up
The Browns shook up the NFL (and lost, what, 75 percent of its remaining fan base?) when it shipped second-year running back Trent Richardson to Indianapolis for a first rounder in 2014 on Wednesday. But what time will likely forget is the way the day began in Cleveland.
Sure, you can find analysis on the fantasy impact of Richardson playing behind Andrew Luck. But got anybody telling you how many points you can score with Brian Hoyer in your lineup this week? Yeah, us neither.
The Browns announced early Wednesday that second-year QB Brandon Weeden will miss Sunday's game at Minnesota with a sprained thumb, and that Hoyer will start in his place. Hoyer is actually the team's third-string QB, but the team is vaulting him over backup Jason Campbell.
This would bring the number of Browns starting QBs to a whopping 19 since the franchise re-entered the NFL in 1999. Tim Couch was the first; Kelly Holcomb is the only one to start a playoff game for the new, unimproved Browns.
But nothing captures both the volume of different QBs and the frustration of a fan base like this photo Instagrammed by a Cleveland ad agency.