Twins chest-painters come up a letter short
AUG 06, 2013 11:43p ET
There's so much goodness in this picture that we need a full point by point breakdown in order to truly understand its magnificence.
• Nice boxers, dudes. You do realize the belt is supposed to keep your pants above the knickers, not enshrine the undies for the world to see, right?
• Coors tall boys? Could do worse, so this gets a pass.
• Letter 'I' bro, what's with the helmet? Last time I checked the Royals didn't play at Wrigley Field, where that head wear might actually come in handy. And is that a fish on top of it?
• Letter 'N' and 'I' bros should have taken the cue from their buddy 'T' and lost the shades. The field lights aren't THAT bright at Kauffman Stadium.
• See all the empty seats around the shirtless men? You guys are putting Pumba to shame.
• Ah, yes, lest we get any further we should address the cardboard 'W.' When you couldn't get a fifth person to participate, that should have been a clue to ditch the look.
• However, props for making the cardboard man shirtless. Almost had me fooled there.
• One more thing, is that white bandana around his neck holding up his head? I don't even want to know.
Tip of the hat, bros, your creativity to take that fandom on the road is commendable.
+ SHOW COMMENTS +