Wanna laugh? Here's the Sports GIFs of the Week
MAR 31, 2013 2:18p ET
Introducing the "Best sports GIFs of the week." Enjoy.
1. Detroit Lions DT Ndamukong Suh attempts his first dive on "Splash." Suh attemped one more dive after this before being eliminated from the reality TV show.
2. Sacramento Kings coach Keith Smart saves a skeptical young Golden State fan from a rogue basketball.
3. Miami advanced to the Sweet 16 and did a lot of celebrating. Too bad head coach James Larrañaga's dance skills couldn't save the Hurricanes against Marquette.
4. Cinderella could have danced into the Elite Eight if only the clock didn't strike midnight too soon against Florida.
5. Just because you go to North Carolina doesn't mean you get to win the NCAA tournament every year.
6. Why do most people not order red wine at sporting events? Beer stains are easier to get out clothes. This Philadelphia fan found out the hard way when he was run over by Royal Ivey.
7. Beware of Carlos Boozer's post-shot celebrations, NBA referees.
8. Serious postgame interview? Needs more photobombing, according to Lebron James.
+ SHOW COMMENTS +